I’m always happy to consider guest posts providing the subject is travel related. If you can meet the guidelines, please contact me via the Contact Us page in the first instance (and don’t forget your email address so I can reply).
1. The topic must be related to a specific travel destination, tourist attraction or event. It should not be a generic “5 packing tips” or “5 things to do in…” type post.
2. Please write the post to start dialogue with readers and visitors to this blog.
3. Your post must be between 250-1000 words.
4. Your post must be original, has not already been publish anywhere on the internet and will not be published anywhere else on the internet in the future.
5. Your post must use proper English (spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure etc).
6. There is a total limit of 2 active link allowed in one guest post. These links need to be in a sentence or paragraph at the start of end of the post. Links embedded in key words of the text will not be accepted.
7. Your post cannot be an advert, sales letter, promotional copy or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype.
8. Your post can not contain pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity.
1. You can include photos but remember, the post is meant to be a written article complimented with appropriate images rather than a load of photos with a couple of sentences.
2. If you want to include images, you must have permission to use the image. Images without the correct permissions can not be used.
3. Images may be cropped or resized.
Before you submit your article, ask a friend to read it over. Can they honestly tell you the article is interesting and worth reading? If not, you may want to consider editing it.
These guidelines aren’t exhaustive. It is my blog and I’m not obliged in any way to accept guest posts.